Thursday, 30 October 2014

It's spooky how time flies


I feel I've neglected this blog a little this season, when I was thrown kicking and screaming from the security of university into the harsh realities of the real world a lot happened rather quickly and I struggled to keep up with everything! I don't know where the time has gone this summer, it's crazy that we're already half way through Autumn and I can't believe it's already Halloween.  I've certainly got some catching up to be doing!  So over the next few weeks I'm going to be posting my highlights from the whole of Autumn.



To begin my little series of Autumn highlights I thought I may as well start at the end.... well present...  You'll see what I mean.

With October comes the typical Halloween festivities. I don't normally get so excited about this particular holiday but I've been trying to make more of an effort for the last couple of years because Boyf likes it so much. If he tries to get excited about Christmas for me it's only fair I return the favour for one of his favourite holidays too!

Hope everybody has a fantastic night however you decide to spend it :) x



No comments :

Post a Comment