Monday, 26 October 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

made in a day

It's nearly Halloween and I hope you all have some fun plans for the 31st! I will be ringing in November in style at the Halloween Masked Ball (well worth it if you are in the area - although be prepared to take a few days to recover).

In honour of the holiday and keeping my promise of experimenting with some new styles I put together a fun little design that could be used for Halloween cards or party place holders.

Although the design is far from perfect, for a first attempt at something new and out of my comfort zone I'm pretty happy with the way it has turned out. For such a simplified image I think it is fairly striking and this style is something I am sure I will work on and develop further in the future.

As you can see by the badge on the right I'm taking part in a Linky Party! Head on over to the lovely Made in a Day for more fun Halloween craft ideas! 




No comments :

Post a Comment